Saturday, April 12, 2008

From Jacky


I too recycle.It really does make you feel good to think you are doing your part to leave a cleaner, healthier planet for your future generations. I also love to make orignals, makes you feel good when someone appreciates your work. I have never seen more beautiful work then what you do with the cans Ennvoy, it is just remarkable. I feel so bad on our trash day when so few put out recycle bins. I too think it needs better enforcement. Breaks my heart when I see all the trash thrown out along the roads. I can never understand people doing that. Who do they think will pick it up "The trash fairy". Well enough of my venting just a very sore spot for me. LOVE YOUR work Ennvoy and thank you for sharing it.
This message has been edited. Last edited by: jacky,
Grant me patience to deal with my blessings

No comments: